Friday 31 August 2007

Falling asleep

We (E, T and KP) have had a very exciting day today. So much so that KP fell asleep whilst eating her tea!


First we went to a Teddy Bears Picnic, which I helped to organise. It was all a bit crazy and Tim had a whale of a time. Then we went to a local farm which makes its own ice-cream. Tim had chocolate and I had sugar comb. Then we came home , and T's friend Yasmin came for tea and cake with her little brother Isaac. T and Y proceeded to trash the house, and covered Yasmin's mummy and I in plasters which were very painful to remove.

I have now sent Ben to the shop to buy wine as I feel I deserve a glass!.

3 comments:

William said...

Elaine, I find your posts much more digestable than Ben's, perhaps it is the lack of 60s cereal packets?

Anonymous said...

Did you mean "another bottle of wine?
Surely you have a bottle of Uncle's vintage red - you can't have drunk it?
What was this whale doing at the teddy bears picnic?

Anonymous said...

Uncle's vintage red makes a rather good spag bol we have found....