Tuesday 7 August 2007

Breaking news..cereal crisis averted

Concerned by the lack of new and interesting cereals being displayed on this blog, I (Elaine) have been to Tesco's and stocked up on a new and exciting variety. Tune in tomorrow to find out what it is (if you care).

I am now off to Bicester Village to meet Paula, so we can spend our husbands' money . This maternity leave is such hard work.

I would have posted a picture of Tim in the magic woods yesterday. but my training was so rubbish I have forgotton how to do it! But I can tell you we had a great time, and I don't think I will ever get the mud off Tim's shoes.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

I hope you had fun in Bicester Village, sounds very appealing.
Love MK

Anonymous said...

I am really beginning to worry about the content of your breakfast cereals. Ben is eating a bowlful the size of a small jet plane and you have taken tim off to the magic woods. I hope you are buying them from an accredited supplier. ajen

Anonymous said...

What's wrong with some good old-fashioned porridge?
Do you worry about supporting Tesco in it's attempt at world domination - just a thought.
I could write a poem about M&S.(their cereals not that good, actually)
m