Friday 24 August 2007

A Different Fruit

So here is the latest indispensable business tool that I have been given- It arrived today, but there seems to be a setup fault in that it has got all of the emails that I had received up until yesterday- but knows nothing of today's exciting occurrences. Some people would be delighted with the leather belt holder that came with it (not me though.)

Since my last post, I have put a few miles on the car, and it still goes OK.
In terms of repast, I have finished the brown boxed Dorset, and seen off the disappointing Superfoods flakes. I have been eating very unhealthy teas- fish and chips twice in a week and pizza three times- in the same week. Tonight I had an Indian.

I need to go to the post office to collect a parcel in the morning- which I think will be from the USA- Thanks.
The decorating is all finished, and I have fitted a blackout blind- just need a baby to put in there now and it will be complete.
Elaine, Tim and Katie are all coming home tomorrow- I am looking forward to seeing them all.

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

AAaaahhh my eyesight is going I can't read a word. That's better I can see some english, no,it's an indian. Sometimes I think food is just far too brown.......you may remember 'The curious case of the Dog in the Nightime.'(courtesy of Kathryn) ajen.

Anonymous said...

Will there be anywhere for Grandad (USA) to sleep?
Decorations look great! I remember at Shustoke when G, W and B would go away and I would work alone in the house as well as go to work every day. Then they would come home when the job was done.
WRM

William said...

I don't think that is Bens work, I think he googled "frilly girls room"...

William said...

Oh yes, it belongs to kiddy.com!

Anonymous said...

Where are these images - perhaps they can't travel well!
Room looks good - how many Os there then?
I'm sure that byou will be delighted to have the family back & eat properly again.
m

Bens Breakfast said...

I have to admit that the room shown is not exactly the same as KP's. Infact hers has no furniture except for a cot- minimalist i believe it's called.

There is a spare room for US visitors if required- just don't shower the kitchen in coffee this time!