Monday 20 August 2007

No Time For Breakfast

I have had no time for breakfast over the weekend- I got called in to work on Friday evening, all day Saturday, and Sunday morning.

Just thought that I would put a picture of this huge watch (or is it a small radio) in here since I have mentioned time!

Anyway the good news is that I have my own car back. I am not sure if they have told me exactly what they did to it, but it has got a new negative battery connector, and a new computer box in the same area- it looks like the kind of kit that is best covered under a warranty.

This is actually the 'Manchester Mark 1' which probably had less computing power than a cheap calculator does these days.

So here is my car.... (after a couple of weeks with a Chav.)

Tonight I am going to do the first coat of emulsion in Katie's new room- Blossom White.

Now that's a great way to spend an evening!

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

maybe i'm missing something.Is it an invisible big watch or an invisible radio,or have you inadvertently painted it blossom white whilst painting k's bedroom. Where are the new cereals you have teased us with ? Will we have to wait until you have time for breakfast ?

William said...

I also spent the weekend painting, it was windows here amd thankfully not pink

Anonymous said...

No breakfast on Tuesday either?
Did you get a package from us yet?
Looking forward to seeing you all soon
WRM

Anonymous said...

ben, if you don't start eating soon you will waist away..........
ajen

Anonymous said...

Ben. Where are you?Have you painted over the door & window & now can't get out?
I hope that you are looking after youself, now that Tim has trainers you will have to be fit to keep up with him!
Love from Luang Prabang.
m