Thursday 30 August 2007

Missed Another One

I was up on time to write a post this morning, but just never got around to it. Too busy enjoying my Dorset cereal from the purple box. Elaine thinks that it's too fruity, but to me it tastes like fruit gums and porridge in a bowl- which is a winning combination

I have found another cereal box recycling idea- this one allows you to reuse the box as a gift box- possibly for chocolates or the like. Imagine the recipients delight when the inside of the gift box reminds them of their breakfast.


I have also found a fairly unlikely cereal box- which is probably a joke, but would be good to use on a reality TV show.

And I have discovered a rare glimpse into the future for William's kitchen. Perhaps he needs to consider a kitchen refurbishment blog? We could all post useful suggestions for any problems which may arise.
Oh and my car is spared the fate of this Montego estate (Vanden Plas by the look of it,) since it passed its MOT. They noticed that the drivers side CV joint gaiter retaining strap was broken, but I have replaced this already.

The work took about 5 minutes, but left my hands looking like the picture below. They took about 30 minutes to get clean. Anybody who has ever played with a CV joint will remember how messy Molybdenum grease can be.


No takers for my bespoke T-Shirt offer yet then?

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

It is more likely that the inside of the cereal gift box would make the recipient think you are tight, unless of course you tell them that Tim or KP made it, when you will get the double kudos of being a wonderful parent making arty things with your amazingly intelligent children and also of being very green. ajen

william said...

I never heard of a cv problem so easy to fix though!
Usually the boot needs replacing - much much more work.
Good kitchen picture
WRM

Anonymous said...

I shall never forget the molbdenum grease!
Happy days.