Friday 3 August 2007

Water slide

I have completed my training so here is my first fully qualified blog post
(ps I can't recommend the trainer, he provided neither coffee or biscuits).

Today Auntie Judith (godmother to both T and KP) came to play, with her children Sam and Faith. We decided to try out the water slide, which required either a degree in engineering, or a six year old child to help you put together. Thankfully, we had Sam (age 6), or we would have been stuck! We had a lot of fun, strangely Judith and I ended up as wet as the children! Tim was more interested in controlling the flow of water from the tap than the slide itself and Katie just watched in bemusement at it all.

T and I tried out our new Jelly mould (thanks Granny) and served up blackcurrant jelly in the shape of a rabbit after lunch. Unfortunately it melted a little trying to get it out of the mould, and Sam said it looked more like a jellyfish. Any hints on removing jellies from moulds without meltdown?

Elaine










5 comments:

william said...

glad to see the rain has stopped and the sun is shining at last!
Katie looks strong and determined to get up and crawl sometime soon!
We bought her some new clothes yesterday!
WRM

william said...

You blog like you have been blogging for years Elaine!
great photos too.
WRM

Anonymous said...

Dear Elaine, the new high fruit or high nut crunch Alpen with no added salt and no added sugar is very similar in appearance to the dorset cereal which the packaging also sems to mimic. I wish that I had known of a food that was poison to my husband.What a saving on divorce costs.
Hope I am keeping true to the essence of a breakfast blog.

Anonymous said...

Be warned George - she wants to kill you!
The Christian stuff is just an act
WRM

Anonymous said...

Run them under the cold tap before turning out - this is a good remedy for most problems.