Sunday 5 August 2007

A New Variety.


Today- after using up the last bit of green boxed Dorset cereal and the Ultra Bran, I have had to try a new sort of Dorset- in a purple box, containing figs and grapes. I have also photographed them on the kitchen windowsill to add some variety for my cereal fans.

Yesterday was a really hot day, so the slide was back out in the garden.

He had a great time- Elaine joined him on the slide and was screaming more loudly than Tim when she realised how cold the water from the cold tap really is.

06:25 now- time to make tracks.




8 comments:

Anonymous said...

Ran out of cereals today so diced up the box and boiled for 5mins. A little sugar and milk and guess what? Grey sludge with little taste. Just the way to start the day.
The ultimate recyling. Well perhaps not, I'll report on that in the next day or two when the spirit moves me.
Keep up the great new blog, you could already have a fanclub!

Anonymous said...

Great news about Dickies blog, I'm surprised being a hooker is compatible with his career. I just settle for tight head. G

Anonymous said...

For those of you who may be wondering what the strange box is on the windowsill, it is another Tim original piece of art - he painted a box and stuck the shells on it which he collected from a beach in Lyme Regis.

William said...

How many varieties of dorset cereal are there?

Anonymous said...

Is that an extremely small birdtable that you have sourced on your travels or merely a trick of perspective.
I am contemplating writing a poem based, loosely, on our feathered friends using such an artifax.
I shall make every effort to bring a really unusual cereal on my next visit.
PS Many years ago, a nutritionalist stated that you may as well eat the packet, with milk & sugar as eat Kellogs cornflakes.
I have always thought this good advice, & eaten neither.
m

Anonymous said...

When I was young serials used to be only on tv and radio!
Tim looks like a happy member of an eastern religion communing with some divine being
WRM

Anonymous said...

Bicester - where birds are small and bananas big, it takes a large swallow for a dorset fig.

Anonymous said...

Nice artistic shot!

Di