Sunday 16 September 2007

Starving

Blimey, I have been starving for the last few weeks- all as a result of missing the most important meal of the day. 06:40 today- end of outage at work means that I am giving myself a bit longer in bed every day.

I have to go on my first ever good company day out in October- a weekend of boat based activities. I think that we are sleeping in a hotel, but messing about in the Solent for the days! It sounds like fun.On Friday I found that when Renault worked on my car, they forgot to reconnect the fan- so the car told me to stop my engine- and made a high pitch squeal to remind me- as I sat in traffic trying to get home. I was delighted, but then relieved to find that the fault was just that they had not snapped a connector in to place.

This is not the actual connector- I am sure that you guessed that, as my car in blue.

Right, time to got to work now.


Oh, I will accept any of the above as gifts by the way!

3 comments:

William said...

feck off

Anonymous said...

I have written to Didcot A to see if it is in my price range for Christmas.
Watch this space!
Welcome back to breakfast, Ben.
I guessed that you had a Benetton car with a red inside.
It's going to be cold tonight.
m

Anonymous said...

I have a red renault. Do you want it gift wrapped ? or will you collect it from the scrap heap ? ajen