Tuesday 15 January 2008

Another Post

It's only a couple of days since my last post and here I am again! Amazing.
This is Tim- on the night that we hosted the church's nativity figures (on the trunk.) I don't remember any of the wise men wearing orange hi-viz, but clearly that one does some work on the railways. Could our tree be any more festive?
This one is Katie in her high chair- showing the world her new teeth.

A little bee in our lounge.

KP playing with one of Tim's favourite toys of the moment- she is keeping a look out for when he will come and take it off her- which he always does sooner or later.

Congratulations to William and Kathrine!

4 comments:

William said...

prepare to get some abuse about the plastic Christmas tree from Denmark. I like Tims bee outfit, are the odd socks part of it or just his signature on the outfit?

Anonymous said...

Of course one of the kings wore high viz, to make use of all available light - not easy travelling by night with only starlight. He went first!
m

Anonymous said...

I've heard you call hime a little B before but not so much recently1

Anonymous said...

you will like Inspired Bags to get new coupon I0PD0616