Monday 15 October 2007

I look handsome, I look smart, I am a walking...

Since my last post, we have had a great week in Centerparks (to be recommended to those who have young children and bikes,) and our 7 year wedding anniversary. I got Elaine tickets to see Lee Mead in Joseph...... the down side is that I also have to go. I am saying the line 'I love musical theatre' to myself over and over again to try and make it true!

The above is not actually a dreamcoat, but a coat that William had during the early 80's. I had one that was similar but the colours were reversed. All of the other lads at school were allowed Parka's.

Elaine bought me a new coffee machine- which I am delighted with.

It is trying to get some nice coffee in the mornings that has stopped me from blogging for the last few days- I seem to have cracked it now though.

It's actually not the morning as I write this though.... The Bicester Lady's book group is meeting in the lounge, so I am banished to the study

This is not them!


And this is a blue Cesna model which you could make if you had plenty of time- if you were retired for instance. I am still waiting for somebody to make one of the things that I have posted for you.

Perhaps if the coffee making goes well, I will blog again in the morning.....


13 comments:

Anonymous said...

Dear Ben

How do you know it is you I am taking on the other ticket to see the delectable Lee Mead?

WE

Anonymous said...

The Bicester book group is now over and Ben has done quite well out of it - we have a cupboard full of chocolate cake and crisps, and cadbury's chocolate 'thumbs' (you'll have to ask Tim about this - it is one of his first attempts at a joke)

Elaine

Anonymous said...

Can you make a cardboard cut out coffee machine?

Anonymous said...

Your cut out and make models are so small I can't read the instructions.ajen
So you have to go to the theatre once every seven years, Joseph didn't get a decent steak for seven years.

Anonymous said...

Gina went last week to see joseph and met Lee! camp caharacters abound we were told.
G

Anonymous said...

I've still got a 'dreamcoat' in the back of the car in case of breakdowns - your Mother thinks it is wearable - one of Helly Hansen's
purple, green, blue, black days I think! G

Anonymous said...

Welcome back, Ben
You do realise that you had more hits whilst dormant than some hard-working bloggers get daily.
Instead of declaring your love for musicals, you should change this to "I love Elaine & want her to enjoy her evening!"
We saw "Joseph" when you were very small & you loved it.
You did not have two dreamcoats with the colours reversed, you wore the same one on alternate days!
Parkas had that nasty rabbit fur around the hoods.
m

Anonymous said...

I made the fiat & the alpine.
They are very small - I needed a magnifying glass & tweezers!
I'll bring them, when I remember.
What is the prize?
m
ps. G's HH coat was a bargain & highly visible - an important consideration with G's active lifestyle!

Anonymous said...

Is "Centerparks" really spelt as in US?
What is the world coming to?
Who is Lee Mead?
Where is Ben's Wed blog?
Where does the time go to when you goon t'internet?
m
ps you can buy all sorts of body bits in chocolate, at Christmas-time.
Some ideas here for Tim's stocking?

Anonymous said...

So much to read, so little time.

Anonymous said...

I look handsome, I look smart, I am a failing blogger - not as good as aj!

Anonymous said...

Geotbadirebra

[url=http://healthplusrx.com/cardiovascular-disease]cardiovascular disease[/url] dyesyptompore

Anonymous said...

Frank Gore Nike Jersey

A first impression of not knowing what you are doing isn't a good impression to give WeightA laptop (plus accessories) starts to feel heavy very quicklyThese basketball uniforms are exactly the ones which the player dons but exactly the same with regards to the sizeCost is usually one of the biggest considerations for dog owners, and it should be lowest on the list of importance, at least in my mind

Cheap Jerseys

But don't be fooled the Scopes Monkey Trial will go down in history as the only bout ever won by the evolutionists You could workout, read books, learn a new subject ? languages, cookery, swimming, diving, computers, wine-tasting, crafts, astronomy, astrology, music, advanced driving, drama, take up a new sport ? the list is endless The color of the horse now changes to a pale color

Falcons Tony Gonzalez Jersey