Wednesday 23 April 2008

Homo Erectus- without holding on!

Blogs are like buses- you wait over a month for one, and then two come along in quick succession.

The main news here is that Katie has joined the ranks of the unaided Homo Erectus- she is of course a lot cuter than this hairy guy in the picture.

She is also saying lots of words, for example:
  • Stairs
  • Chair
  • Tim
  • Mummy
  • Daddy
  • Baby
  • La La (from the Teletubbies)
  • Pooh bear
  • Banana
  • More
  • Brabas (meaning breakfast)
  • Degaw (meaning drink)
  • Bum
  • Wee wee
  • No

8 comments:

William said...

I am surorised that no isn't at the top of the list. I am sure it will be soon...
Congratulations KP

Anonymous said...

Congratulations Katie! ask Daddy to take a photo of YOU not the caveman- what does your brother want for his birthday?
Grandad America

Anonymous said...

Move the chocolate up a shelf!
What does "bum" mean?
A prize for anyone who can make a sentence out of KP's vocabulary before she does.
How's the spanish going?
m

Anonymous said...

Katie was here yesterday & the list runs:daddy
mummy
more
baby
no.
Tim's list is:
granny
why
what
who
when
I should be cleaning!
m

Anonymous said...

Happy Birthday Tim.aj

william said...

This blog is decomposing through lack of use!
I am sure the vocabulary is doubled by now.
wrm

Dickie said...

Drop me an email or get my mobile off mom and I'll ride up and see you. I wont be coming on a harley they are crap.

Dickie

tim said...

lalalala