Monday 10 December 2007

Family Antics

I have been away on a course- not for the whole time since my last post, but a fair bit of it. This means that I have eaten too much bad food, and that Elaine is fed up with me being away. I did try to cheer her up by pilfering my own body weight in mini mars bars from the snack area in the conference centre that the course was held in.

The course was the second bit of my project management course..... I have now done 7 days, but have 3 left to do. I cannot believe that there is anything else to learn about the subject, it's all quite obvious, you just need to use acronyms at all times, and have a "breakdown structure" for anything that you have ever dreamed of.

Now riddle me this!

We had a family picture sitting on Sunday- highly recommended for those who suffer from low blood-pressure- it is a sure fire way of getting it back up again.

We could not find a white sandy beach and a golden sunset, but did get some good shots this time!

Now this is a real treat- a cut out and make.... cardboard stormtrooper!!! Will somebody actually make this one I wonder?

In other news, we have managed to drop our video camera- just 2 days before Tim's first ever Nativity play. It still plays back, but just makes films of "Bicester in the dark." I have taken the back off and it didn't make things any better- nor any worse which was amazing!

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

KP looks AMAZING - the first super model in the family!
The camera looks like the bomb that James Bond just de-fused.
Welcome back to the world of blogging
WRM

Anonymous said...

Welcome back!
I cut out the picture but it looked just like KP.
I'm sure that all of this education will be worth the effort at the end of the day - you do get a night's sleep as well!
m

Anonymous said...

Didn't recognise anyone in your family photo.Still working on the stormtrooper. ajen

Anonymous said...

aj says that I used the wrong image
- the KP one instead of the stormtrooper.
Please make your instructions clearer.
m

William said...

Project management is not all common sense, you need experts...
I have been home for about 3 nights in 3 weeks and MK is really fed up with me as she is trying to work full time and deal with J... Holiday now that goodness.